We can tackle any problem
Master Blaster N.I. Limited appreciates that there are multiple reasons why a water main replacement may be needed. From a burst pipe to replacement of old lead pipes, our expert water mains engineers can tackle any problem across Bangor, Belfast, and Northern Ireland. We are specialists in the use of trenchless technology, particularly impact moling for the water mains replacement.
This trenchless water main replacement technique is ideal for use in driveways, paths, car parks, golf courses and gardens. Using our specialist moling technique is of benefit to you and the environment, for the following reasons:
- We can easily install water mains, ducts, cables and underground services
- More cost-effective than traditional trenching methods
- Minimal or no excavation beyond necessary launch pits or termination points for the installed service
- Minimal disruption to property
Listening apparatus technology
The expert water mains engineers at Master Blaster N.I. are also equipped with listening apparatus that we can use to locate and trace the position of leaking underground water mains. This technology allows us to fix the water mains quickly and efficiently.
A few useful tips to distinguish if you have a leaking supply pipe and require a water mains replacement are:
- Damp patch in the garden, driveway or anywhere during dry weather
- The grass is greener in some places more than others
- A marked drop in water pressure
- Constant hissing noise from your water pipes
We had repair work done to our septic tank recently by MasterBlaster. We are very happy with the timely response to our enquiry and for the efficient and excellent service. They always keep you updated on the progress of the work to be carried out. Very friendly and helpful staff. Would highly recommend.
Having recently used Master Blaster’s services I would highly recommend them, they carried out a septic tank survey on a property I’m purchasing. The inspection was carried out very promptly for me and it was thorough and so professional. The report results were prepared within two days which was extremely helpful .
Pauline and Philip were immensely helpful with any queries I had and they were so friendly.
Get in touch with our team of expert water mains engineers today to arrange a visit.